1. Comprehensive Eye Examinations: refraction and health exam of ocular diseases such as glaucoma, cataracts, and age related macular degeneration.
2. Ortho-Keratology: Ortho-k is a non-surgical process which reshapes (flattens) the cornea of the eye using contact lenses to reduce refractive errors (nearsightedness and astigmatism).
3. Contact Lens Evaluation: Dr. Truong can fit patients requiring multifocal lenses for presbyopia, toric lenses for astigmatism, RGP lenses for high myopia, and more.
4. Frames: We have a wide variety of frames available for everyone. Below is a list of frames available in our boutique:
6. Lenses: Progressive (no-line bifocal), Bifocal, Single Vision, and Computer lenses
Facilities and Equipment
When you come in to the office for a comprehensive eye exam, our initial diagnostic specialist will perform 4 tests prior to your examination. They are:
1. Auto-refractor: Get a general prescription of your vision give the doctor a starting point for your exam. Keratometry: Measure the shape of your cornea using the same instrument.
2. Non-contact tonometer: Measures the intraocular pressure This instrument is one of 3 diagnostic tools used annually to determine if a patient is at risk for glaucoma.
3. Visual Field: Measures your peripheral vision and is the of 3 diagnostic tools best used annually to determine if you are at risk of glaucoma. This instrument is one of the most sophisticated Visual Field instruments available in the field of optometry. It is equipped with Frequency Doubling Technology that can better detect nerve damage compared to the older versions.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa, Discover, and Flex Spending Accounts.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, We are also providers of Medical Eye Services, Superior Vision Services, Tricare, March Vision Care. If you have an EPO plan, please give us a call with your insurance information so we can verify your benefits and eligibility. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks English, Tagalog, and Vietnamese.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.